Software Freedom in Europe 2019

“Software Freedom in Europe” is the yearly report of the Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. (FSFE). In one document, it gives you a breakdown of important things the FSFE has done and achieved during the last 12 months. Among many other interesting stories, in the 2019 report you will read about our ongoing work for router freedom in Europe, about the first Parliament in Europe who joins our “Public Money? Public Code!” campaign, about our new version of REUSE tools to help Free Software developers with easy license compliance and about much more of our multi-faceted policy work - all together aiming at a world in which users are in control of technology!

read the full article here:

2 Likes

While reading the article, I came across two minor mistakes:

• “Router Freedom […]” section, third line: Typo: “costumers” should be “customers”.
  • “Prominent support […]” section, second paragraph, first line: Link gives a 404
1 Like

~ Christian via FSFE Community [2019-10-28 03:10 +0100]:

While reading the article, I came across two minor mistakes:

• “Router Freedom […]” section, third line: Typo: “costumers” should be “customers”.
  • “Prominent support […]” section, second paragraph, first line: Link gives a 404

Well spotted, thank you! I have just fixed both mistakes.